Thank you for your interest in Trillium Courses! Please contact [email protected] if you have questions not addressed below or on the course registration page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where do I enter a coupon code?
Please look for the Add Coupon text near the top of the checkout page. When you click on that, you will be able to enter your code. Please make sure the price drops down to what you are expecting to pay before you complete your payment!
How do I log in and access my content?
- Look for the login link in the top right corner of the screen. If you see a face icon, you are already logged in.
- Enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, click the "forgot password" link and follow the instructions
- Click on My Courses at the top of the screen (do not skip this step)
- You will see thumbnails of all the courses you are registered for. Click a thumbnail to enter and view the contents.
If you do not see a course you purchased, it's likely you registered for the course with a different email. If you do not see the course under your other login accounts, it's possible you registered with a typo in your email. Please contact [email protected] and we will help you resolve this.
How can I get a receipt for my order?
Receipts are automatically sent to the purchaser's email within 15 minutes of completing the transaction. Subscription payments will only receive an automatic receipt for the first payment. Subsequent receipts must be requested by emailing [email protected]
How can I register for a course without paying tax?
Trillium courses are hosted on a platform called Teachable. We use the Teachable payments system to manage all payments and taxes. As the vendor on record, Teachable collects, remits, and reports all sales taxes to the relevant bodies.
Please complete this tax exempt invoice request form and we will send you an alternative way to pay: https://forms.gle/d93RbLmxz2Pu2Yu96
If you already purchased directly on the platform and need a refund for sales tax you have already paid, please submit a refund request to [email protected]. The refund request should include
- a copy of the purchase receipt showing the sales tax paid and Order ID
- a copy of their state sales tax exemption certificate.
Teachable will issue a refund once the documentation has been reviewed and approved. Usually the process takes about 7 days.
How can I submit a purchase order?
Please complete this quote request form with your details and we will follow up with you within 72 hours: https://forms.gle/Fz6H8rENqR444szN7