Thank you for your interest in Trillium Courses! Please contact [email protected] if you have questions not addressed below or on the course registration page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where do I enter a coupon code?
Please look for the Add Coupon text near the top of the checkout page. When you click on that, you will be able to enter your code. Please make sure the price drops down to what you are expecting to pay before you complete your payment!
How do I log in and access my content?
- Look for the login link in the top right corner of the screen. If you see a face icon, you are already logged in.
- Enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, click the "forgot password" link and follow the instructions
- Click on My Courses at the top of the screen (do not skip this step)
- You will see thumbnails of all the courses you are registered for. Click a thumbnail to enter and view the contents.
If you do not see a course you purchased, it's likely you registered for the course with a different email. If you do not see the course under your other login accounts, it's possible you registered with a typo in your email. Please contact [email protected] and we will help you resolve this.
How can I get a receipt for my order?
Receipts are automatically sent to the purchaser's email within 15 minutes of completing the transaction. Subscription payments will only receive an automatic receipt for the first payment. Subsequent receipts must be requested by emailing [email protected]
How can I register for a course without paying tax?
Trillium courses are hosted on a platform called Teachable. We use the Teachable payments system to manage payments and taxes. As the vendor on record, Teachable collects, remits, and reports all sales taxes to the relevant bodies.
If you are a tax exempt organization, please DO NOT PURCHASE ON THE SITE. Please complete this tax exempt invoice request form and we will send you an alternative way to pay: https://forms.gle/d93RbLmxz2Pu2Yu96
Note: We cannot offer an alternative way to pay for monthly subscriptions.
If you accidentally made a purchase on the site instead of using the tax exempt order form, please fill out this form and then contact [email protected] within 7 days to let us know that you need to cancel your order from the site. We will refund your purchase and send you an alternative way to pay.
If you miss the 7 day refund window, you will need to contact Teachable directly to request that your tax be refunded. Please submit a refund request to [email protected]. The refund request should include
- a copy of the purchase receipt showing the sales tax paid and Order ID
- a copy of your state sales tax exemption certificate.
- the name and email of the purchaser
Teachable will issue a refund once the documentation has been reviewed and approved. Usually the process takes about 7 days.